If you’re a realtor or creating a funnel for a Real Estate firm, I’ve got some good stuff for you below. I’ll be sharing some free funnels (from Clickfunnels) for the Real Estate niche.
I’ll go even deeper and share how I have personally helped realtors get leads for home buyers and sellers, using the funnels mentioned combined with some traffic sources (namely Google Ads and Facebook Ads).
My goal is to lay it all out for you in a simple way, so that you have everything you need to get your funnel started, without getting overwhelmed with too many steps or information. That’s the last thing you need right now 😉
Funnels for Real Estate
Here are some funnels to use for the Real Estate niche.
My strategy behind the funnels
Keeping it simple, your goal is to generate new business. Specifically, this is to get leads of people who want to either buy or sell a home, you can make money with either of those leads.
Here’s what you’ll want to get that going:
- You’ll want a funnel to help you take care of acquiring that potential lead
- You’ll want to find an ideal traffic source to bring people to that funnel. I mentioned almost exclusively using Google Ads and Facebook Ads. (Instagram is owned by Facebook, and you can advertise on Instagram within the Facebook Ads Manager)
What do you want from them?
Their name, phone number, and email address.
Tip: After launching successful ad campaigns that bring in a good bit of leads, I sometimes get more refined by asking a specific question on the funnel (where you try to acquire the lead). These questions would be something like “what is your budget range” or “are you buying or selling”. Doing this helps me filter out the unqualified leads.
I won’t get into too much detail about the creation of your ad and how you should make it (if you need help, feel free to email me).
I will say that on Facebook, I’ll make a lead campaign about 50% of the time, and a traffic campaign the other 50%. Let me explain why.
With a lead campaign, you can literally keep people on Facebook, and let them fill out their information (name, number, email) without leaving Facebook.
Facebook likes this because this person is not leaving their platform, and Facebooks #1 goal is to keep people using their platform. Sometimes the lead campaign is cheaper than the traffic campaign, and I just explained why.
Other times, I find that the traffic campaign is better because the potential customer needs more information about you, he or she needs to be wooed a bit more. This happens via a really nice looking funnel that has your realtor bio, some customer testimonials, and anything else to build rapport.
Having this funnel might mean that you get fewer leads than the lead campaign method, but those leads you do get might be ultra qualified.
See what i’m saying?
Here are your free Real Estate funnels
Some quick things to note before you click on a funnel below to get it for free:
- These are funnels that have been used before to generate business
- That being said, you’d want to take the funnel which includes the entire process from start to end, and customize the wording and look to your unique brand
- If you need help on this, feel free to contact me
- These funnels are transferrable 100% free to your Clickfunnels account, if you don’t have an account, get one now.